I made a summer bucket list. I really want to make the best of the season this year instead of being clueless on what to do. I really want to try new places, to eat and explore different things that I can do with the kids. Sometimes it’s just nice to get out there and do things, that’s why I really like the summer, but the heat, not so much! Here’s what I plan to do this summer …..
- Visit Big Gay Ice Cream shop, I heard they have the greatest soft ice creams 🙂 The kids will love this place I’m sure.
- Go visit Montauk for a day again. I had a great time when it was just Thomas & I.
- Take the kids to an amusement park they haven’t been to before.
- Read two books.
- Do a video!
- Paint my Living Room.
- Finish decorating the Dining Room and Living Room.
- Visit a drive-in Movie Theatre.
- Go to Five New Restaurants In NYC.
- Start my business!
Here is to a new summer of fun goals! What’s on your bucket list this summer?!