I’m all for goals this month, something about the fall always makes you want to have a fresh start on things. Is it just me? I love fall season, I was never much of a summer girl, too much heat and honestly the heat gets me lazy, but give me fall all year round and I will be super happy. I mean who wouldn’t?
GOALS FOR OCTOBER
- I really want to get back in the groove of posting again. I took a while off because I just needed some time for myself and my family. Now that I’m home I would like to get a lot more posts out there to share with you guys and get a head start on November content.
- Read 2 new books. I have been on a reading binge lately but with a new baby at home I really want to get at least two in this month. I have a good list of books I’ve read lately that I want to share with you guys, but more on that in another post.
- Have at least one date night with the hubby. I haven’t been on a date in a while. We always make the kids a priority when planning activities but It would be nice to just do something that didn’t involve kids this month.
- Take the family pumpkin picking, trick or treating or go see the rise of the jack o lanterns. Especially the rise of the jack o lanterns because I heard it was amazing!
- Get a head start on my Holiday ideas and decor. I don’t want to buy things last minute and am currently thinking up some theme ideas on what I want to do.
I hope everyone is having a great start to fall. What are your favorite traditions or goals for the fall?