Ever since I was a kid I could not get enough of buying paper goods, I was a stationary feen. Everything from scrapbook paper, to journals, to fun stationary to write with and planners galore I would buy. It’s no wonder why I love Memory Keeping so much now. I wanted to share some of the paper products that have been making me feel all kinds of joyful lately 🙂 and that I have been using often.
2. 8 Tab Index | Love these dividers and how they have tabs on the top and side.
3. Gold Album | Lately I decided to go with a color theme for my family album and went with the We R Memory Keepers gold albums. I love the light tone of gold it is and it looks glam and beautiful on the shelf. So I will be changing out my old scrapbook albums out with these.
4. Stadetler Pens | These pens are awesome just as awesome as the sharpie pens they come in a wide range of color. A lot of people have been using them for adult coloring books too. I like to use it in my planner or journaling.
5. Sharpie Pens | These pens I use in journaling and at work for everyday tasks. They write amazing! They do not bleed through the paper either.
6. KikkiK Planners | Love their leather planners, they are beautiful and they leather is such great quality, they have a wide range of beautiful colors and they have great sales.
7. Fiskers Paper Cutter | Love this paper cutter because it has the photo size guides and also a sure line guide to show you exactly where you are cutting. It’s light weight and thin to store in your bookcase or wherever. This came in really handy when I cut out my Erin Condren planner and placed it into my Kikki K planner (more on that soon).
8. Studio Calico Kits | I am currently subscribed to their kits and I love them. If you’re new to Memory Keeping then these kits are a great way to start with basic supplies to create a layout page. Every month you get a new themed kit to work with. They also have a planner kit too I am currently subscribed too.
9. Kate Spade File Folders | These file folders make filing things away joyful 🙂 love the metallic gold polka dots.
Which paper goods do you use or love?